Aggressively downturned and highly asymmetric, with a forefoot wrapped in sticky rubber, the Drago represents the pinnacle of rock shoe construction—specialized, meticulously crafted and refined to perform at the highest level on demanding boulders and steep sport routes.
- PCB-Tension™ active rand provides dynamic power transfer directly to the big toe
- 1/3 length Vibram® XS Grip 2 sole strategically puts the rubber only where you need it
- SRT structural toe wrap in M50 rubber provides support and friction
- One of the most iconic performance shoes in the World
- Perfect for bouldering or steep sport climbing
PCB-TENSION™ ACTIVE RAND
PCB-Tension system is SCARPA’s most minimalist tension system designed with prehensile foot movement and sensitivity in mind. Perfectly adapted to work with the SRT system, Power Connection Band gives the foot complete freedom by reducing layers around the foot and minimizing distance between the foot and sole rubber pad.
SURROUND RUBBER TENSION (SRT)
SRT is a layer of our ultra-soft M50 rubber that wraps around the forefoot and translates the power directly to the tips of the toes. It also provides maximum friction and sensitivity for toe-hooking. Climbing with soft shoes improves one’s climbing style and naturally strengthens toe power. The total freedom of foot placement stimulates a faster and more dynamic movement on rock or plastic.