BOREAL Satori was developed with worldwide athletes to create the ultimate bouldering shoe. With an aggressively downturned and asymmetric last shape and mega sticky BOREAL® Zenith Ultra™ rubber, Satori features outstanding sensitivity and optimized heel hooking ability to perform on the hardest problems.
The highly down-turned and asymmetric last shape cradles the foot and maximizes power at the toe. The innovative Wrap Rand™ surrounds and supports the foot, while the combined lace and strap M2 Fit™ closure system keeps everything secure. The lined, synthetic upper with integrated elastic tongue ensures a comfortable fit with minimal stretch.
The rand and toe patch are constructed from a single piece, providing outstanding friction and sensitivity for toe hooks. The snug 3D moulded heel in our outstanding Zenith™ rubber results in exceptional heel hooking ability, and the graded midsole provides an ideal balance between stiffness on micro edges, and softness on smears.
- Uppers: Microfibre upper. Combined elastic and strap closure. Elasticated tongue integrated in the upper. Optimum fit thanks to its Wrap Rand and uniquely sculpted toe rand.
- Sole: Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH PRO Ultra outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size.
- Lining: Yes
- Midsole: High sensitivity midsole with Toe Flexion System
- Usage: Ideal shoe for overhanging climbs, bouldering and indoor use
- Construction: Slip-Lasted
- Characteristics: A shoe for the most demanding climbers, with a great fit, support and sensitivity. Excellent toe hooking ability. Ideal shoe for overhanging climbs, bouldering and gym